- Large Eggs – 4
- Large Onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Grated ginger – 1 tsp
- Flakes garlic – 2 tsp
- Basmathi rice(washed) – 2 cups
- Cinnamon stick – 1 inch
- Cardamom – 2 nos
- 2 bay leaves
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Water – 3 cups
- Cumin seeds – 2 tsp
- ½ cup ghee / oil
- Heat the oil / ghee in a pan and fry onions and garlic together with the bay leaves.
- Grind the onions and chilli with the coconut gratings, ginger and garlic, tumeric powder and coriander powder.
- Prick the eggs with a fork and add to the pan.
- Fry for 4 minute and then carefully add the ground paste and allow it to cook.
- Add the rice and just 3 sec wait and then add water, mix well. Then 15 minute or until the rice is done.
- Boil the eggs separately and cut into rings.Arrange the corners of a dish and add the rice in the center.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder over it.